Who is it for?
Women who are looking for information and guidance regarding benefits.
What is covered?
- Have you been affected by the benefit changes?
- Do you need help or advice to understand your benefits?
- In low paid work and unsure what benefits you may be entitled to?
- Are you struggling to make ends meet?
- Do you want to know more about the benefit changes, such as Universal Credit or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and how this will affect you?
Welfare Support can give you advice, help and support so you can prepare for this.
Welfare Support can also help or give advice with benefit form filling, budgeting, fuel poverty etc., and work in partnership with other services that provide adult learning, health and lifestyle support, energy advice, benefit appeals, money advice for debts, carers, housing and credit union.
They offer support for those looking for work and many other local initiatives.
What can I gain?
- Gain advice and practical help about everything to do with benefits, in a friendly, relaxed environment.