Who is it for?
Women preparing to apply for UK citizenship.
What is covered?
If you are preparing to apply for UK citizenship and you need support, we can offer the following:
- An appointment with project staff to assess your level of English and establish what you need.
- Develop a plan for you to achieve your goal.
- Support you to prepare for B1 Level speaking and listening test required for citizenship; we can do this through one to one lessons.
- Support you to prepare for ‘Life in the UK’ test; this can be done through one to one lessons/meetings.
We are not qualified to provide immigration advice, however we can list what advice services are out there for you to access.
What can I gain?
- Support to prepare for UK citizenship application
What do our learners say?
“Coming to the class has made me understand the “life in the UK” book so much more. My learning has improved through discussion, visual learning and other people’s views on all the topics.”
What day and time?
Tuesday, 10am – 12pm